Our Bespoke Service Agreement: A Rundown of the Gold Standard
With a name like Bespoke Engineering Services, it’s only right that the crane repair and maintenance we offer are provided in bespoke, crane service agreements for each customer that comes our way – and if you’re looking for a completely transparent service agreement that you know what you’ll be getting before you even pick up the phone or a member of our team comes to visit you, then you’re in the right place.
Here our service agreements are split up into 3 easy to define categories – these being Bronze, Silver and Gold, each of which have different services factored into each of them so that you can easily choose what is right for your crane, its usage and your business needs.
Offering the highest standard is of course our ‘Gold’ service package, so for those looking to gain the best and highest level of service for their crane, here is a quick rundown of everything you will gain when entering into this agreement – broken down even further into the areas of Electrical, Mechanical, Lubrication, Structural and the final Reporting of all checks.
ELECTRICAL SERVICING OF YOUR CRANE
– A complete visual inspection of all control equipment – including monitor bush gear, cabling, mains collectors and limit switches.
– Functional testing – Brakes and limit switches.
– Strip down and clean the contactors along with tip inspection/replacement where necessary.
– Full visual inspection and cleansing of motor resistance banks.
– Check of all electrical terminators.
– Insulation/resistance test to all main function wiring.
– Insulation/resistance/balance test to every motor and brake thrustor.
– Resistance/balance test to all motor resistance banks.
– Once again, a visual inspection of drives, brakes, limit switches, wheels, bearings, ropes, rope guides/pulleys.
– Functional testing of brakes and limit switches.
– Physical testing of rope guide and the pulleys for wear.
– Jack up and check over of wheel bearings/bushes.
– OPTIONAL ADD ON AT AN ADDITIONAL COST: Full Condition Monitoring.
– Full run of grease points, oil levels, ropes and open gears.
– Visual inspection of crane structure.
– Detailed inspection of the crane’s structure.
As you can see, the Gold Standard of our service covers all of the areas you would need to be sure your crane is working at its best, and after it is all carried out, we will also provide you with an Engineering Site Report, an Inspection Report Including Recommended Actions and a full detailed report containing any recommended actions that you should be taking/following up on.
To find out about the Silver and Bronze service agreements, just click here.